This four-day tour trekking in Cat Ba National Park and kayaking in Lan Ha Bay ventures into an area of Cat Ba, unseen by many tourists. Unearth the island’s hidden beauty, far from the usual tourist maps. With your local guide, you’ll safely explore the depths of the jungle and the heights of the limestone mountains before emerging from the canopy for a view of the island. Our unique trekking opportunity is a must-see for anyone who wants to discover Cat Ba’s astounding natural beauty and local culture.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
|Lan Ha Bay
||sailing junk Cruise
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private door-to-door pick-up-off services.
• All private transfer and transportation.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• Accommodation at hotels/ homestays/ junk boat as mentioned.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International flight and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...