Due to the recent situation of COVID-19, all of Vietnam's local authorities have to strongly emphasize on implementing strict measures to prevent the disease from spreading and crossing infection in accordance with maintaining the economy.
Hence, Bac Kan province also requests tourists entering from the infected area to have a rapid COVID-19 test certificate with a negative result. This will not only ensure the local safety as well as and COVID-19 prevention works, but also help tourists enjoy their worry-free vacation here.
For your convenience, tourists in Hanoi can contact some of the following hospitals to register for a rapid test:
1. Vietnam National University (VNU) Hospital
Address: General Clinic, 182 Luong The Vinh, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
2. Hong Ngoc Hospital
Working hours: 7.30 a.m. – 7.00 a.m. everyday
Turnaround time for receiving rapid test results:
- People taking the test before 10.30 a.m. will have their results before 6.00 a.m.
- People taking the test before 1.30 p.m. will have their results before 10.00 p.m.
- People taking the test after 1.30 p.m. will have their results in the next 24 hours.
Since 2021 January, VNU Hospital is permitted to use realtime RT – PCR technique to test COVID-19 by the Ministry of Health. The price for this test is 32 USD/person (all fees and taxes included).
Hong Ngoc Hospital has 7 branches in Hanoi including:
- 55 Yen Ninh, Truc Bach, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- B1 & 10th floor, Keangnam Landmark Tower, Pham Hung, Hanoi
- 1st floor – HPC Landmark 105, To Huu, Ha Dong, Hanoi
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor – Kosmo West Lake, 161 Xuan La, Bac Tu Liem, Hanoi
- 3rd floor, B tower, Savico Megamall, 07-09 Nguyen Van Linh, Long Bien, Hanoi
- 1st floor - NO2 - TNL Plaza GoldSeason shopping center, 47 Nguyen Tuan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- No 8 Chau Van Liem, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Working hours: 7.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m everyday
Turnaround time for receiving rapid test results: within 24 hours (people testing before 9.00 a.m. will receive their result at 6.00 p.m.).
Price: 71 USD/person (including screening test and rapid COVID-19 test). Besides, Hong Ngoc hospital also provides at-home sample collection with an additional fee of 34.5 USD. COVID-19 test at Hong Ngoc hospital is a requested service so health insurance is inapplicable.
3. Medi Plus Clinique
Address: 99 Tan Mai, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Working hour: 7.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. everyday
Turnaround time for receiving rapid test results: within the next 10 hours, people testing PCR in the morning can receive their results in the afternoon.
- PCR at-home sample collection test: 65 USD/person for the Vietnamese (free sample taking and transporting fee within 5km); 82 USD/person for foreigners (free sample taking and transporting fee within 15km)
- Rapid test at the hospital: 17.3 USD/person for the Vietnamese; 22.5 USD/person for foreigners
In case you would like to go straight to Thai Nguyen city, you can choose to take the rapid test at Viet Bac Hospital – Thai Nguyen
Address: 318 Luong Ngoc Quyen, Thai Nguyen
Working hours: 7.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m. everyday
Price: 10 USD/person
Notably, Mr Linh’s Adventures
can support rapid test reservation with groups of 5 attendants up. After receiving this certificate, tourists going to Bac Kan are required to submit it at the quarantine station and fill out the health declaration form. This certificate will be valid in the next 7 days starting from the testing day, which is very convenient for tourists travelling a lot, especially within the Northeast provinces and tourist attractions such as Ban Gioc waterfall
and so on, where Mr Linh's Adventures can accompany you at high quality service.