• A/C transfer
• Accommodation at homestay
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits on frontier
• No extra charge after confirmation
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• International & domestic flights and taxes
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
What To Take:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”