Vietnam from North to South with a beach holiday. On this sensational tour from North to South, you will experience some of Vietnam's absolute highlights.
Discover the fascinating culture and lifestyle of the Vietnamese people, the welcoming locals and the tasteful Vietnamese cuisine.
Explore the Old Towns, exciting museums and historical monuments, and get a unique insight into both the extravagant life of the empire, the colonial era and the gruesome reality of the Vietnam War.
Relax and digest the many experiences at the picturesque beaches and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Mekong Delta as well as at Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay with steep rock formations, fascinating caves and floating villages.
The trip can be customized to your needs in terms of number of nights, accommodations etc. Contact us for a non-binding offer on your bespoke dream trip to Vietnam.
Please note that the hotels mentioned in this list are for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotel, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value.
||Oriental Suites Hotel
|Bai Tu Long Bay
||Oriental Sail Cruise
||Hotel Thuy Duong 3
|Ho Chi Minh City
||GK Central Hotel
||Ninh Kieu Hotel
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
“ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL JOURNEY”